- “Honey, where are my...paaaaaaannttsss?”
- ―"Where are my Pants?" Guy
"Where are my Pants?" Guy, AKA Larry, is the main character of Where are my pants. He is voiced by Craig Berry according to the audio commentary for The LEGO Movie (though he was listed in the credits as Blake).
The "Where are my Pants?" Guy is the star of a popular Octan Studios TV show called "Where are my Pants?", which is the favorite show of Emmet as well as almost every other citizen of Bricksburg. Lord Business uses the show to distract Emmet and the others in order for him to carry out his scheme of gluing the world together undisturbed. His name is Larry, (At least, the character he portrays in his show is named Larry. It is unsure if it is his real name) but in The LEGO Movie, he is named Blake (which is what he is listed as in the credits). Sharon Shoehorn is his wife in the show. It is unclear if they are actually married, or just acting for the show.
The LEGO Movie Edit
In The LEGO Movie, this actor is the star of "Where are my Pants" which is a favorite show of Emmet and everyone that lives in Bricksburg.
In the real world, "The Man Upstairs" is seen using glue to glue his pants on.
- He has a same hair piece as the Mechanic and Frank Rock.
- He is the first minifigure in the Minifigures theme to come with two pairs of legs.
- The "Where are my Pants?" logo can be seen in the TV studio section of 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair.